Provided by the The Strait Times, they are…
1. Ensuring Party leadership over all work.
2. Committing to a people-centred approach.
3. Continuing to comprehensively deepen reform.
4. Adopting a new vision for development.
5. Seeing that the people run the country.
6. Ensuring every dimension of governance is law-based.
7. Upholding core socialist values.
8. Ensuring and improving living standards through development.
9. Ensuring harmony between human and nature.
10. Pursuing a holistic approach to national security.
11. Upholding absolute Party leadership over the people’s forces.
12. Upholding the principle of “one country, two systems” and promoting national reunification.
13. Promoting the building of a community with a shared future for mankind.
14. Exercising full and rigorous governance over the Party.